WBHRB Recruitment 2023: The recruitment board is all set to conduct a recruitment process for 146 Clinical Instructor posts. In the application process for WBHRB Recruitment 2023, the application forms can be submitted by the candidates from 6 February to 20 February 2023. The eligible candidates can submit their online applications only on the official portal of the board. Furthermore, before submitting these online applications, the candidates must go through WBHRB Clinical Instructor Notification 2023. This notification contains all the essential information and is on the board’s website. Moreover, the candidates also refer to this article for details concerning West Bengal HRB Recruitment 2023 such as eligibility, application process and selection process.
WBHRB Recruitment 2023
All the candidates who will take part in the recruitment process for Clinical Instructor posts have to submit their application forms for it within the given deadline. Additionally, along with WBHRB Application Form 2023, all the candidates must pay the application fee for it on time as well. It is mandatory for all candidates to follow every instruction related to the application form and payment of the application fee. For further discussion regarding the West Bengal Clinical Instructor Recruitment 2023, the candidates can scroll down through the rest of the article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
ডাব্লুবিএইচআরবি নিয়োগ 2023: Quick Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Process||WBHRB Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Board||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Clinical Instructor|
|Required Educational Qualification||Graduation in Nursing|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35,800/- to Rs. 92, 100/-|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Release date of the Application Form||6 February 2023 (10 AM)|
|Last date for the Application Form Submission||20 February 2023 (up to 2 PM)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 210/-|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Selection Through||Merit based on academic marks, experience and interview|
|WBHRB Official Website||https://www.wbhrb.in/|
West Bengal Clinical Instructor Application Form 2023 Important Instructions
The candidates who will find out the West Bengal Clinical Instructor Application Form 2023 must follow all the instructions that we are listing below.
- The candidates will not be allowed to submit more than one application form for the post under any circumstances.
- The candidates must fill out the spaces in the application form with utmost care. Any discrepancies or errors in the provided information can lead to the cancellation of their candidature.
- The candidates must upload all the documents in a single pdf or take snapshots of all documents and prepare a single image in jpg or png format in the application form. All the details in these documents must be comprehensible.
- All the candidates will get an option to edit their application form till the final submission date. So they must rectify all of their errors in this given time.
WBHRB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can only apply for the post only if they fulfil the following WBHRB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply for the post.
- The maximum age for the post as of 1 January 2023 is 50 years. However, a relaxation of 1 year is provided for the otherwise well-qualified candidates.
- During the time of the application process, the candidates must have an MSc. or BSc. Degree in Nursing acquired from a recognized institution.
- The candidates also must have served for 5 years under this State government in the cadre of WB Nursing Service/ WB General Service.
- The candidates must be able to speak and write in the Bengali Language.
During the application process, the candidates need to upload all of the documents specified in the following list. These documents must necessarily be uploaded in accordance with the instructions of the board.
- A Color Passport-Size Photograph
- An Address Proof
- An age proof (Admit Card/ Mark Sheet of 10th or 12th)
- Educational Qualification and Experience Certificates
wbhrb.in Clinical Instructor Recruitment 2023 Application Process
The candidates who will apply for wbhrb.in Clinical Instructor Recruitment 2023 can fill out their application forms using the procedure given below. The candidates must mandatorily ensure their eligibility and go through all of the important instructions prior to starting this process.
- To start the process, the candidates must use the URL https://www.wbhrb.in/ on their browsers and open the homepage of the board’s website.
- As the candidates scroll down on the homepage, they will find a link for “Online Application”.
- By clicking on this link, the candidates will end up on the login portal of the board.
- The candidates need to enter the post they are applying for and their mobile number on this portal and opt for the “Register Now” option.
- Now, the candidates must fill out the registration form and login into the portal afterwards.
- Once the registration is complete, the candidates can straight away fill out the application form with their login details.
- In the application, the candidates must fill out all the vacant spaces and upload all the required documents.
- After this, the candidates must also give a thorough check to the application form and verify the correctness of all the entered details.
- The candidates can proceed to pay the application fee once all of these steps are completed.
- With the successful payment of the application fee, the application process will be concluded.
- The candidates can now submit the WB Clinical Instructor Application Form 2023 and attain its printout for the selection stages.
WB Clinical Instructor Application Fee 2023
The UR candidates must pay Rs. 210/- during the application process for the registration of their candidature. These candidates can pay the WB Clinical Instructor Application Fee 2023 through the Banks Participating in Government Receipt Portal System. The board will not accept the payment by any other mode. SC, ST, PWD and otherwise well-qualified candidates are not required to pay any application fee to apply for the post.
WBHRB Recruitment Selection Process 2023
In the selection process for Clinical Instructor posts, the board will consider the academic qualification, experience and interview marks of the candidates. For this, the board will shortlist the eligible candidates from the received online applications and organize an interview for them. The details regarding the weightage of marks for the selection of candidates under WBHRB Recruitment Selection Process 2023 are as follows.
|Apply Online Through||WBHRB Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|For More Information Check Out||WBHRB Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Follow For Relevant Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will there be a written examination in WBHRB Recruitment 2023?
There are no plans for a written examination in the recruitment process yet. However, the board can organize a preliminary written examination to merely shortlist candidates for the interview round if they receive a large number of applications.
Can the candidates ask for a refund of the WB Clinical Instructor Application Fee 2023 if they withdraw their names from the selection process?
No, the candidates cannot ask for a refund of the application fee under any kind of circumstances.
Will the candidates be able to edit the application form after submission?
Yes, the candidates can edit the application form through their login details till the deadline of the application process.