WBJEE Counselling 2022: There are many candidates who have applied for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2022. The exam was concluded in April 2022, and many candidates have appeared for the exam. Now the result is also out for the entrance examination and the candidates are checking their scores for the same. As the WBJEE result is out so the authority will also be publishing the notification for the WBJEE 2022 counselling process for the same. The schedule for the WBJEE counselling will be displayed soon on the official portal, so you will come to know about it. The registration process for the WBJEE 2022 counselling will start soon all the candidates who have qualified for the exam will go for the next round. The next round will be the WBJEE 2022 counselling round and for that, the registration will start shortly.
WBJEE 2022 Counselling Schedule 2022
West Bengal JEE 2022 counselling will be conducted soon. All the candidates have to visit the official portal of WEJEE and then register for the WBJEE counselling. While registering for the counselling process the applicants will be able to choose their seats for the same. The counselling procedure will be consists of a registration process, choice filing ad then fee payment. And then the authority will be conducting the counselling in three rounds. You can go through the full article as we will be discussing the detailed information about the WEJEE 2022 counselling schedule.
wbjeeb.nic.in JEE Counselling 2022 – Quick Overview
|Article type||WBJEE 2022 Counselling Schedule|
|Name of the organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|Exam name||Entrance exam|
|Declaration of result||Announced on 17th June 2022|
|Date of registering for counselling||To be announced|
West Bengal JEE Counselling Procedure
All the candidates who have qualified for the examination will get an invitation to the counselling process. There is a different procedure for wbjeeb.nic.in JEE counselling sessions, here is the full procedure.
- Online Registration and Fee payment – For the counselling procedure all the candidates have to first register themselves. And for the registration process, you have to visit the official website and then the link will be available there so click on the link and then do the further process. And after the registration process is completed then the applicants have to pay the fee for the registration. The fee will be mentioned in the official notification, so once the notification is out you will come to know about it.
- Choice Filling Process – After the registration and fee payment are done then the candidates will be able to choose their preferred college and course. The choice filling will be done on the same day, you have to select some colleges for your course. And choose at least multiple colleges and then one which is matches your eligibility criteria will be allotted to you. So the selection process will be done on the basis of your eligibility criteria, that is the reason you have asked to opt for multiple colleges.
- Choice Locking and filling Process- After a candidate has finalized their choice of colleges and courses. Then next they have to do is to lock the choice, because after locking their choice the process will move further. You have to save the choices and if you fail to save them then it will show your previous choices only. Once the choice is locked then you will not be able to change it.
- Seat Allotment Process- After the choice filling and locking process is completed then the authority will be allowing the seats to the candidates according to their preference. After the seat is allotted then the candidates will not be able to change it. The result for the seat allotment will be out on the official portal of WEJEE, you will be able to check it there. After the counselling process is completed then the candidates have to download the allotment letter.
- Reporting to the reporting center- After the counselling process is completed then the seats will be allotted to all the candidates. You have to visit the reporting center along with the required documents. Applicants have to carry all the important documents on the day of counselling. You have to bring the documents for the verification process. And after the verification process is completed then the candidates have to report to the allotted college.
How to apply for WBJEE 2022 Counselling?
All the applicants who have passed the entrance examination will be able to apply for the WBJEE 2022 counselling process Follow the steps to do so.
- To apply for the WB JEE counselling process, go to the official portal of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Post visiting the site the home age will open, where you will find the registration link, click on that link
- And then on the new page, you have to tap on the New Registration link, on the fresh page you have to enter the application number, roll number, date of birth etc.
- After filling out all the details then you have to click on the submit option.
- By following the above procedure you will be able to apply for the WEJEE 2022 counselling process.