WBJEE 2023 Application: For admission to UG courses in the streams of Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture the WBJEE will be conducted on 30 April 2023. To take part in this exam, the application process will take place from 23 December 2022 to 20 January 2023. During this time period, the applicants can fill out the WBJEE Application Form 2023 on the conducting authority’s website. The applicants must note that they will only be allowed to take part in this application process if they are eligible. To check their eligibility for WBJEE 2023 Application, the applicants necessarily need to go through all the eligibility criteria. After finding themselves eligible, the applicants must submit their application form on time. Throughout this article, we will share all the necessary details associated with West Bengal JEE Application 2023.
WBJEE 2023 Application
For WB JEE 20223 Application process, the authority released an information bulletin. So it is mandatory that the applicants check out this information bulletin prior to filling out the application form. In this entire article, we will mention all the relevant information that encompasses WBJEE 2023 Information Bulletin. In addition to this, for applicants’ convenience, we will also share the link to the pdf of that information bulletin. So, the applicants kindly go through the entire article from start to finish.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
ডব্লিউবিজেইই অ্যাপ্লিকেশন 2023: Overview
|Category of the Article||Application Form|
|Concerned Application Form||West Bengal JEE Application Form 2023|
|Offered Courses||UG Courses of Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture|
|Name of the Conducting Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Availability Mode of the Application Form||Online|
|Start date of the Online Application Process||23 December 2022|
|Deadline for the submission of the Application Form||20 January 2023|
|Application Fee Amount||Rs. 500/- for UR Applicants|
Rs. 400/- for Reserved Applicants
|Payment Mode of Application Fee||Online|
|Date of the Joint Entrance Exam||30 April 2023|
|WBJEE Official Website||https://wbjeeb.nic.in/|
West Bengal JEE Application Form Important Instructions 2023
The applicants who fill out the West Bengal JEE Application Form 2023 will have to keep all of the below-given instructions in mind.
- Before filling out the application the applicants must keep a valid email address and a valid mobile number ready with them. Moreover, the applicants must keep both active throughout the application process.
- To avoid any last-minute technical errors it is recommended to the applicants that they submit the application during the first week of the application process itself.
- The applicants must make sure that they submit only one application form to take part in the joint entrance examination.
- While filling out the application form, it is important for the applicants to carefully check that all the details they are entering are accurate.
WBJEE 2023 Application Eligibility Criteria
The following is the collection of all the eligibility criteria whose fulfilment is required for applicants to appear for WBJEE 2023. The applicants must make sure they only fill out the WB JEE Application Form 2023 when they possess these requirements from the conducting board.
- The applicant applying for the exam must either be a citizen of India or OCI. It is to be noted by the OCI applicants that they can only apply for UR seats in the All India Quota.
- As on 31 December 2023, the applicants must be at least 17 years old. Although there is no upper age limit for the application form, for admission to Marine Engineering Course, the upper age limit for applicants is 25 years as on 31 December 2023.
- The applicants must have passed the 12th Standard Exam or its equivalent before 2023.
- Applicants who are appearing for the 12th Standard Exam or its equivalent in 2023 can also apply.
wbjeeb.nic.in Application Form Filling Process 2023
For WBJEE 2023, the applicants can use the following steps in the online application process. The applicants must go through all the instructions related to the application form before initiating this process.
- For the first step, the applicants must use the URL https://wbjeeb.nic.in/ to enter the homepage of the WBJEEB Official Website.
- On the homepage, the applicants must search for the link that reads Apply for WBJEE- 2023.
- Through this link, the applicants will arrive at the login page for WBJEE 2023. Here, the applicants must opt for the option for New Candidate Registration.
- After selecting this option, the applicants will see the instructions related to the application form on their screens. They must go through these instructions and agree with them.
- Now, the registration form will appear on the screens of the applicants.
- During the registration process, the applicants have to check all the spaces and accordingly enter their details in them.
- After the registration process is completed, the applicants will generate their login details.
- Using these created login details, the applicants must fill out the complete application form.
- Once the application form is filled, the applicants must also upload the required documents in the links that are provided on the online form.
- Now, the applicants must necessarily check the accuracy of the details they filled out in the entire application form.
- Afterwards, the applicants can go ahead and pay the prescribed application fee for the online form.
- Once the fee is successfully submitted, the applicants can submit the application form as well.
- After the submission of the application form, the applicants must obtain a hard copy for all the post processes.
WBJEE 2023 Application Fee
For General applicants, the WBJEE 2023 Application Fee is Rs. 500/-. While for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/OBC-B Applicants the application fee is Rs. 400/-. The applicants can pay this application fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI. The applicants can select any of these payment modes for the application fee according to their convenience. It must be noted by the applicants that without the successful payment of the application fee, the application process will be considered incomplete.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2023
On 30 April 2023, the WBJEE will be conducted in several examination centres. There will be two shits for the exam 11 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 4 PM. The exam will be conducted in offline mode through OMR sheets. All the questions in the examination will be MCQs and the number and marks for these questions will be divided into three categories. The complete pattern of WBJEE 2023 is as follows.
|Name of the Subject||Total Questions||Marks|
|Apply Online Through||West Bengal JEE Application Form 2023|
|For More Information Refer To||WBJEE Information Bulletin 2023|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
What is the last date for the payment of the WBJEE Application Fee 2023?
The last date for the payment of the WBJEE Application Fee is 20 January 2023.
Will there be a negative marking in West Bengal JEE 2023?
There will be a negative marking of 1/4 of the total marks in the Category 1 Exam and 1/2 in Category 2. While there will be no negative marking for the Category 3 Exam.
Can applicants also submit offline applications to the authority to take part in the examination?
No, the authority will only consider those applications that are submitted to them through their portal.