WBJEE Result 2022: The authorities conducted the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination on 30 April 2022. After the successful examination, all the appeared candidates are now waiting for the result. The date of releasing the WBJEE result 2022 was 17th June 2022. West Bengal JEE Result 2022 has been released online on the official portal of WBJEEB. The examination is being conducted for the 2022-23 session. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into the undergraduate courses in engineering, technology, architecture, and pharmacy. All the applicants are advised to read the following article thoroughly as we have mentioned the latest update on the WBJEE Result 2022.
WBJEE Result 2022
WBJEE Exam 2022 result is available to the aspirants in the form of a rank card which will include the score of the candidates. The authority will not release the WBJEE rank list for the public to respect the candidate’s privacy. Applicants will have to enter some details to check the WBJEE 2022 result. It will be available in the pdf form so the applicants will be able to download it easily. There is no other mode to check the result except online. Through the article, you will see the information like result process, tie-breaking process, expected cut off marks, etc. All the applicants are also advised to visit the portal daily to get the latest update on the result.
Latest Update: WBJEE Result 2022 has been released now. Himanshu Sekhar got the 1st rank. Candidates cha check their WBJEE Score card after 4 PM from the official website.
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Examination Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|Courses||Engineering, Technology, Architecture And Pharmacy|
|Examination Date||30 April 2022|
|Result Releasing Date||17th June 2022 (Declared)|
|Releasing Mode of the Result||Online Mode|
West Bengal JEE 2022 Cut Off Marks
West Bengal JEE cut-off is the minimum marks that the applicants have to obtain to get selected for the next round. The WBJEE Cut Off Marks will be released soon by the authorities. It will be made available online on the official website of WBJEEB. As of now, the officials have not released any notification regarding the WBJEE Cut Off Marks. Here we have made a table of the expected cut off marks. It will give an idea to the candidates about the WBJEE Cut Off Marks. The Cut Off Marks will be prepared category-wise. Given below is the table of the cut off marks:
|Category||Cut Off (Expected)|
|General||150 to 155 marks|
|OBC||140 to 143 marks|
|SC||120 to 130 arks|
|ST||120 to 131 marks|
|PWD||115 to 120 marks|
All the applicants are informed that the actual WBJEE cut off marks might be different than the above-mentioned expected cut off marks.
How to check WBJEE Result 2022 Online?
Aspirants will be able to check the WBJEE result soon. Before the declaration of the result, one must know the procedure to check it. Here we have mentioned the process of checking the result in the easiest form. Given below are the steps to check the wbjeeb.nic.in result:
- Let’s start the process by visiting the official portal of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board i.e., https://wbjeeb.nic.in/
- Now the home page will get open on the screen. There you will see the tabs for various examinations.
- Click on the first tab i.e., WBJEE available on the home page.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Scroll below and the link to the rank card will be available there.
- Click on that link and a new portal will get open.
- There you have to enter the required details and tap on submit option.
- Finally, the result will appear on the screen.
If two or more candidates will get the same marks then the tie will be broken in a below-given manner:
- Fewer negative marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- The high number of positive marks in Physics and Maths subject.
- More positive marks in Chemistry and Maths subject.
- Fewer negative marks in the subject of Maths and Physics.
- Less negative marks in the subject of Chemistry and Maths.
- More positive marks from 2 marks question in Maths.
- More positive marks from 2 marks question in Physics.
- The high number of positive from 2 marks question in Chemistry.
- Fewer negative marks from 2 marks question in Maths.
- Less negative marks from 2 marks question in Physics.
After considering all the points, if the tie still did not break then the applicants who will be older will be preferred. The candidate’s Date of Birth will be checked for this.
WBJEE Rank List 2022
The authority will release the West Bengal JEE rank list after the publication of the result. WBJEE rank list will include the name of the candidates are have been selected for admission. The list will consist of the applicant’s name, roll number, total marks, obtained marks, rank, etc. All the candidates who will get their names on the list will be eligible to appear for the next round. The WBJEE Rank List will be made available to the aspirants in pdf format so it can be downloaded easily. The officials have not released and notification concerning the rank list as of now but it is expected to be released soon.
We believe that you guys found our article information. If you have any doubt then do tell us in the comment box provided below. Thank you.