Recently the West Bengal Madrasha Service Commission (WBMSC) welcomed the WBMSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 Applications. The online application can be submitted from the 12th of May and will be continued till its deadline i.e. 12th of June 19th June. Aspirants first need to check their eligibility and then they should proceed to apply for the WBMSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023. Only online applications will be accepted by the authorities for the wbmsc.com Assistant Teacher 2023 Recruitment. Interested candidates must go through the posts and apply for recruitment accordingly.
WBMSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023
The article outlines the WBMSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 which proceeds with the eligibility requirements and moves on to the number of openings and the application process. Candidates’ applications will not be accepted if they submit an incomplete recruitment form or fail to upload a photograph or their signature. To apply for the respective post, working candidates must provide the No-Objection Certificate in the documentation process. The recruitment form will not be accepted if sent through post or any other medium except the online method. A brief overview of the West Bengal Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 is tabulated below. Applicants must check this out while reading the article and then proceed to the next stage of the post.
Latest Updates: The authority has extended the last date to 19th June 2023
|Name of the Recruitment||WBMSC Assistant Teacher|
|Supervising Authority||West Bengal Madrasha Service Commission (WBMSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teacher|
|Opening of Application||12th of May|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Deadline of Application||19th of June|
|Selection Method||Written Examination|
West Bengal Assistant Teacher 2023 Eligibility
Recruitment for the West Bengal Assistant Teacher 2023 post will be based on a candidate’s compliance with a set of criteria. The list of requirements for submitting forms is highlighted below.
- Applicants should have cleared the 100 marks exam in the 10th or 12th or Graduation level in which the first, second and third language should be English or Urdu or Bengali.
- The educational qualification for the post of the Higher Secondary Madrasha or Senior Madrasha of Arabic and Advance Arabic in the Post-Graduate category for classes 9-10 and 11-12 is explained in the image shown below. The segregation of educational qualifications is done on the Arabic and Advanced Arabic criteria and the classes for which the applicant is applying. If an applicant fulfils the West Bengal Assistant Teacher 2023 Eligibility only then they should apply for the recruitment.
The applicant’s age should be at least 21 years old and no older than 40. According to state government regulations, candidates from reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC or Physically Disabled will be provided with upper age limit relaxation. They only need to submit proof of the specified category in the recruitment and application process.
पश्चिम बंगाल सहायक शिक्षक भर्ती 2023 रिक्ति
There are currently 1729 open posts for Assistant Teachers. These पश्चिम बंगाल सहायक शिक्षक भर्ती 2023 Vacancies are temporary and the managing authority has the capability to change them. Candidates will be notified via a notification on its portal if any changes are made to the number of posts. Students who are applying for the position must stay connected by constantly visiting the portal because this is the only place where authentic updates will be made available.
How to Apply for the WBMSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023
The eligible applicants can apply for the WBMSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 till its deadline. The application process for recruitment is condensed into a few simple steps that must be performed in order to successfully complete the form.
- Launch the West Bengal Madrasha Service Commission (WBMSC) website: https://wbmsc.com
- On the home page click on the “Registration” link.
- Input the basic details which consist of individual details, email address and contact details.
- The portal will give the candidates their Application number and password after a short while.
- The generated credentials will be used to login to the same portal which is provided at the top of the home page.
- Give complete and accurate information on the West Bengal Assistant Teacher 2023 Recruitment Form and choose the relevant position.
- Upload the image and signature and specified documents in the appropriate size.
- Review the recruitment form after which tap on the “Submit” button.
- Print the completed form including the fee receipt for future reference.
wbmsc.com Assistant Teacher 2023 Selection Method
The wbmsc.com Assistant Teacher 2023 Selection Method of the candidates will be done by the written examination and the interview. For the teaching post, the State Level Teaching Test (SLTV) will be conducted by the authorities. the syllabus and pattern of examination will be notified by the authorities on the same portal and candidates who will get selected in the merit list will be asked to appear in the interview. In the personal interview candidates’ overall personality will be checked and the documentation will be done by the officials. After concluding all the above procedures, the selected candidates will be recruited for the respective posts.
WBMSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||WBMSC Assistant Teacher Application Link|
|Observe For More Knowledge||WBMSC Assistant Teacher Short Notice 2023|
WBMSC Assistant Teacher Combined Notification 2023
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which will provide the platform where we can apply for the respective posts?
Aspirants need to visit the West Bengal Madrasha Service Commission (WBMSC) portal where they can register themselves and apply for the respective posts.
How will the aspirants be recruited for the teaching posts?
The selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of a written examination and an interview. If the candidate clears both the stages then they will be selected for the Assistant Teacher post.
Can we post the recruitment form to the official address?
No, the offline application will be directly struck down by the officials. Hence it is advised to the candidates to send the recruitment form via online method only.