West Bengal Public Service Commission released the WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023 on its official website on 14th July 2023. The concerned authority has released the notification related to the hall ticket release. To download the WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023, candidates must visit the official portal at wbpsc.gov.in. WBPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2023 serves as the entry ticket for the candidates to appear in the examination. The exam is planned to be conducted on 23rd July 2023. Thus candidates are suggested to read the entire article from top to bottom. Further in this article, the candidates will be able to get to know about the details mentioned on the admission card.
WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023
The concerned authority will ask for the WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023 when the candidate reaches the allotted exam centre on the exam day. The admission card will contain all the necessary information about the candidate and the exam, that is required to be verified at the centre. In any case, if the candidates do not have the admit card with them in a hard copy, they will thus not be allowed to enter the exam hall. We hereby suggest that the candidates obtain the admission card as soon as it is available on the official website.
Candidates can further read the article to learn how to download the admit card from the portal of the WBPSC. In any case, if the candidates are still confused regarding the WBPSC AP Hall Ticket 2023 they can contact the officials and also connect with us through the comments section.
WBPSC Assistant Professor Examination 2023
|Name of the Exam||WBPSC Assistant Professor Examination|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Release of Admit Card||14th July 2023|
|Mode to Obtain Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Examination||23rd July 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Pattern||MCQ type questions|
Total Number of Questions – 100
Total marks- 100
Negative Marking- 1/3 i.e. 0.33 marks deducted
Exam Duration – 1 hour 30 minutes.
|Selection Pattern||Written Exam |
wbpsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023 Printed Details
Candidates willing to appear in the WBPSC Exam for the Assistant Professor post must carry their admit card to the exam centre. The admission card must contain the correct information about the exam and the candidates. If by any chance, the @ wbpsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023 Printed Details have any error or are mentioned wrong, then the candidates are required to bring this to the knowledge of the concerned officials. We thus suggest the candidates read the below-mentioned points that are mentioned on the admit card of the candidate.
- Personal Details
- Name of the Candidate
- Reservation category
- Parent’s Name
- Examination Details
- Name of the Centre
- Exam duration
- Phases in which the exam is held
- Exam time
- Reporting Time
- Address of the Examination Centre
How to Download the WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023?
In this section of the article, we have focussed on telling you the sequence of steps the candidates should follow to download the admission card. If the candidates wish to know the exact procedure of How to Download the WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023, we thus suggest that they must read the steps mentioned below.
- Browse the URL wbpsc.gov.in and reach the homepage of the Public Service Commission.
- On the homepage, click on “Download Hall Ticket for the Written Examination” under the candidate’s corner on the right side of the page.
- A new webpage will be uploaded. Click on the “WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023” link.
- The login page will open up. Enter the details like the Application number and the candidate’s Date of birth to log into the webpage. Click on the submit icon.
- Download the admit card and print a copy of the admit card to carry it to the exam hall.
West Bengal PSC 2023 Examination: Important Information
- Candidates are instructed to reach the exam hall 30 minutes prior to the reporting time. Late candidates cannot enter the hall once the exam starts.
- Instructions for the items that are allowed in the exam hall will be mentioned in the admit card, candidates are thus suggested to read these mentioned items carefully. And do not take those objects with you which are strictly prohibited.
- In case there is any printing error in the admission card, candidates are thus required to reach out to the officials to get the correction done.
- The exam will be conducted for 1 hour and 30 minutes. There will be a total of 100 questions for 1 mark each. For every wrong answer, 0.33 marks will be deducted.
What is the date for the WBPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2023?
The WBPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2023 is scheduled to conduct on 23rd July 2023.
What credentials are required to download the WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023?
Candidates are required to provide an application id or Enrollment number and date of birth to download the WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2023.
Is there any negative marking in the WBPSC Exam 2023?
Yes, for every wrong answer, the officials will deduct 1/3 mark.