The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has started the WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 Form submission process. Applicants looking forward to the 480 Sub-Inspector (SI) post in the Department of Food and Supplies can apply for the recruitment form. The online application form is presently available on the WBPSC portal. Eligible applicants can carry on with the recruitment form by the 20th of September.
Aspirants who seem to be interested in recruitment must read the respective article. Here, all the information regarding recruitment will be comprehended in a simple manner.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023
Candidates are requested to go through the West Bengal Food SI 2023 Recruitment Notification and then proceed with the application process. The officials will reject more than one application submitted by the same applicant. Candidates whose application is accepted will be called for the written and medical examination. Aspirants qualifying in both stages will be selected for the respective post. Following that, selected candidates will receive a Rs.22,700 to 58,500 pay scale with level 6.
পশ্চিমবঙ্গ WBPSC ফুড সাব-ইন্সপেক্টর নিয়োগ 2023: Highlight
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||WBPSC Food SI|
|Supervising Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector (SI) in the Subordinate Food |
and Supplies Service
|Number of Vacancies||Existing: 480|
|Pay Scale||Rs.22,700 to 58,500|
|Minimum Qualification||10th Standard|
|Start of Application Process||23rd of August|
|Last Date of Application||20th of September|
|Examination Fees||Rs 110|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Help Desk||Email id: [email protected]|
Contact Number: (033) 4058-5640
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
- JSSC JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023
- WBSHFWS CHO Admit Card 2023
- EPFO SSA Result 2023
- NIACL AO Admit Card 2023
West Bengal Food SI 2023 Vacancy
|List of Category||Total Vacant Seat|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||97|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||29|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)-A||48|
|Persons With Disability (PWD)||19|
wbpsc.gov.in Food Sub-Inspector 2023 Eligibility
The first step of the applicants related to recruitment should be to check their eligibility. The points defined below will assist in checking the West Bengal Food SI 2023 Qualification. Applicants fulfilling the listed requirements are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
- Applicants must be citizens of the Indian State.
- Applicants must have qualified for the 10th Standard from the affiliated board.
- They must be mentally and physically well.
- Candidate should be above 18 years of age and below 40 years.
- The applicant’s age should be between 2nd January 1983 to 1st January 2023.
- Applicants must be natural in reading, writing, and speaking Bengali/Nepali.
WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Candidates eligible for the recruitment can proceed to the recruitment form. The online application form will be accessible on the West Bengal PCS Food SI 2023 Recruitment Official Website. The steps that applicants will be required to follow after reaching the official website are comprehended below.
- View the https://wbpsc.gov.in link to open the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) webpage.
- The What’s New section on the portal’s home page will provide the recruitment link.
- Press the given link.
- Thereafter, you will be redirected to the separate recruitment page.
- Candidates who have not registered before will start the application process with the wbpsc.gov.in Food Sub-Inspector 2023 Registration Form.
- Fill out the form by providing basic information, contact details, and email id.
- After the submission of the form, applicants will be assigned login credentials.
- Applicants must enter the assigned information in the recruitment form login page.
- The application form will flash on the screen.
- Now, fill out the form with accuracy.
- Upload the image and Signature in the jpg/jpeg format
- Deposit the application fee by online or challan method.
- Finally, submit the form.
- Print out the fee receipt and application form for future reference.
The last stage of the recruitment form is the West Bengal PCS Food SI 2023 Examination Fees Payment. The table shown below will provide the examination fee details. Applicants can deposit fees by challan or UPI/Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking method. Once the fee is deposited, it will not be refunded or retransferred by the applicant’s request.
|Service Charge For Online Payment||5|
|Service Charge For Challan Method||20|
Important WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 Links
|Apply Online||West Bengal Food SI Application Link|
|Look For More Information||WBPSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What criteria will be followed by the officials in the WB SI recruitment?
The candidate’s selection is divided into two stages. These stages are:
1. Written Examination
2. Medical Examination
Can we submit the recruitment form’s physical copy to the official address?
No, applicants are not allowed to submit online recruitment forms.
What is the last date for the fee payment via challan?
Applicants depositing fees through challan can submit it by the 21st of September.
Can we submit more than one recruitment form?
No, officials will reject more than one recruitment form submitted by the same candidate.