West Bengal B.Ed. Admission 2022: The West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration conducted the entrance exam for admission to the Bachelor in Education course. The admission process will be conducted for the 2022-23 academic session. All the applicants who are interested in taking admission will be able to fill out the application form. The application will be made available to aspirants soon online on the official portal of WBUTTEPA. As of now, the authorities have not released any notification regarding the commencement of the admission process. All the aspirants are advised to stay updated on the website to get the latest updates on West Bengal B.Ed. Admission 2022.
West Bengal B.Ed. Admission Notification
All the students who will get selected for admission will be able to take admission to the colleges that are affiliated with WBUTTEPA. The application form must be filled out within the dates that are provided to fill out the online form. Before releasing the form, the authorities will be releasing the notification regarding the admission that will consist of all the information related to it. Candidate will have to read the notification thoroughly before applying for the course. Through the article, you will get some crucial information related to admission like eligibility criteria, important dates, the application process, etc. So do read the article till the end.
WB B.Ed Application Form 2022: Overview
|Article Name||West Bengal B.Ed. Admission|
|Name of the University||West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning, and Administration|
|Admission to||Bachelor in Education|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
|Availability Mode of the form||Online Mode|
Schedule of WB B.Ed Admission 2022
|Publication of Notification||To be notified|
|Commencement of Application Process||To be notified|
|Last date to fill out the form||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the application fee||To be notified|
|Publication of Merit List||To be notified|
|Commencement of Classes||To be notified|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal B.Ed. Admission
The authorities have set some eligibility criteria for the students who are going to apply for the course. Only those candidates will be eligible to fill out the form who will meet the eligibility mentioned below. The eligibility given here is based on the previous notification as this year’s notification is not available yet. Given below are the eligibility criteria for the students:
- The applicants must have completed graduation from a recognized board or university.
- Aspirants must have scored at least 50% marks in their graduation.
- The age of the candidates applying for the post must not be less than 21 years old.
- The age relaxation will be applied to the students belonging to the reserved category.
Also Check: Top B.Ed Colleges in Bihar 2022
Documents Required for the Application Form
Applicants will have to carry some documents while filling out the form. The documents are required as some of them will get uploaded and you have to upload the details of some documents in the form. So, it is necessary to carry those documents. The list of the required documents is given below:
- Aadhar Card of the candidate
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation degree
- Residence proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Character certificate, etc.
How to Apply for West Bengal B.Ed. Admission 2022?
All the applicants who want to apply for the course but are not aware of the online procedure to fill out the form must check this paragraph. Here we have mentioned the steps through which candidates will be able to apply for the course hassle-free. Following are the steps to fill out the application form:
- First of all, go to the official website of West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration i.e., https://www.wbuttepa.ac.in/
- Now the home page will open on the screen. Scroll below and find the B.Ed section.
- After finding out the section, check the link of the application for B.Ed 2022.
- Click on that link and the form will open on the screen.
- Start filling out the details carefully and recheck them.
- After rechecking the filled details, upload the required documents.
- Now preview the application form and then submit it.
- After that, you will be asked to pay the application fee.
- Choose the payment gateway and select other things.
- Pay the fee and finally submit the form
- Download the form and receipt and also take a printout of them for further reference.
West Bengal B.Ed Application Fee
Aspirants will also have to pay the application fee while filling out the form. The application process will not proceed further without paying the application fee. The aspirants will have to option to choose the payment gateway. The payment gateway that will be available for the candidates is the debit card/ UPI/ credit card and other gateways. The application fee varies for different categories. The information about the application fee has not been mentioned by the authorities yet. The information related to the application will be available in the notification only. As soon as the officials will release it, we will update the application fees here.
Also Check: Google Play Redeem Code Free
Important Things To Remember
- Read the instructions before filling out the application form.
- Make sure that all the uploaded documents are clear and visible.
- If any detail is missing in the form then that application form will get rejected.
- The authority will prepare the merit list as per the marks scored by candidates in the graduation.
- No examination will be conducted to select the candidates for the course.
- If the authority finds that any document is incorrect then they will straight away cancel the admission of the person.
All the candidates are informed that the information provided in the article is based on the previous notification and is tend to change. If there will be any changes in the upcoming notification of B.Ed Admission for this year then we will update it here.