West Bengal Madhyamik Result: Recently, the examination for the board exam in West Bengal took place. The exams were held for two classes directly by the state education board. The students studying in Classes 10th and 12th in schools affiliated to WBBSE or West Bengal Board of Secondary Education appeared for the exams in offline mode. The students who attempted the exams are eagerly waiting for the WBBSE Result 2022. The WBBSE has announced WB Madhyamik results in an online mode through the official www.wbresults.nic.in 2022 Madhyamik Result portal on 3rd June 2022 at 9 AM. The candidates can check and download the electronic WB Madhyamik Result sheet that shall be in the scorecard format. To check all the details regarding the release of West Bengal 10th results such as Release Date, wbresults.nic.in Marksheet Download Link and Process, Revaluation Process, and much more, read the article given below.
1st: 1st Arnab Gharai from Bankura and Rounak Mondol from East Burdwan
2nd: Mousiki Sarkar from Malda stood 2nd with 692 marks.
West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2022
The exams for the Madhyamik level were recently conducted by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education for students of Class 10th studying in affiliated schools. Lakhs of students appeared for the paper between 7 March 2022 and 16 March 2022. The exam was conducted in Pen and Paper format in an offline mode. The students who appeared for the exams shall check their wbbse.org Madhyamik Result online, once released. WBBSE Result 2022 will be announced by the WBBSE on 3rd June 2022.
|Name of the Result||West Bengal Madhyamik Result|
|Board||West Bengal Board of Secondary Education|
|Examination Commencement||7 March 2022|
|Last Date of Exam||16 March 2022|
|Result Mode||Online and by SMS|
|Result Date||3rd June 2022 at 9 AM|
WBBSE Class 10th Result Declared
The date for the announcement of the West Bengal Madhyamik Result has been notified. West Bengal Board will release the WB Madhyamik Result 2022 on 3rd June 2022 at 9 AM. www.wbresults.nic.in 2022 Madhyamik Result will be posted on the official results portal of the West Bengal Government. The students can access the WB Madhyamik Result in a Roll Number wise manner. Other than that, WB 10th Result 2022 can also be viewed by using the SMS service. Check this space for all updates regarding the release of the WBBSE Class 10 result of West Bengal.
WB Madhyamik Result Marksheet Download
The students who wish to check and download the WBBSE Class 10 Result 2022 can do so by heading to the online portal for the WB Madhyamik Result 2022. West Bengal Examination Result 2022t will be available in form of an electronically generated mark sheet. The students can download the same mark sheet for the time being. On the day of the Madhyamik Pariksha – 2022 Result declaration, this mark sheet will be released. The students shall enter their details in order to access the WB Madhyamik Result 2022. To view the West Bengal Class 10 Result 2022, observe the following steps:
- Open the official portal to check the Result of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Madhyamik Class Exam at wbresults.nic.in.
- The West Bengal Examination Results web page will open up.
- Click on WBBSE Madhyamik Examinations 2022 Results.
- The Result Form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Examination Roll Number and other important details as mentioned in the examination student admit card.
- The result will open up in form of a scorecard with details of the student.
- Click on Print Result to get the offline hard copy of the www.wbresults.nic.in 2022 Madhyamik Result.
Details mentioned in wbresults.nic.in Madhyamik Result
The mark sheet for Class 10th is very important. It is used for multiple purposes in the future. hence all the details mentioned in the result shall be very proper and correct. The students must verify the correctness of all the following details since they shall also appear in the final mark sheet. Report to the authorities if there is any mistake in any of the following details:
- Name and Logo of WBBSE or West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the Student who attempted the exam
- Photograph and Signature of the Student
- Date of birth
- Examination Roll number as mentioned in the student Admit Card
- Examination Level or Class
- Student’s Father Name
- Student’s Mother Name
- Subjects for which the Candidate attempted the Exams
- Marks and Grades scored in each Subject
- Sum of all the Marks scored by the Student
- Status as Pass or Fail
WBBSE WB Class 10th Board Exam Revaluation Process
The students who appeared for the examination of Class 10 under the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and are not satisfied with their WB Madhyamik Result 2022 can also apply for the revaluation of the answer sheets submitted by them. Once the WB 10th Result 2022 is announced, there can be a possibility that a student might suspect that the marks allocated to him/her are not correct as per their own calculations. Hence they can request scrutiny.
The authorities will get the answer sheets re-examined and the marks that will be announced then will be considered final. Revaluation can be requested in as many subjects as the student wishes. All they need to do is pay the applicable fee. The revaluation request window will be open for only a certain time period. The candidates are hence advised to immediately take the decision of applying for scrutiny if they wish to.
To apply for the scrutiny of the result, follow the steps given below:
- Open the WBBSE West Bengal Class 10 Result portal.
- Nextly, search for the revaluation link and click on it.
- Fill out the details in the form as mentioned in Student Admit Card.
- Select the subjects in which the scrutiny needs to be requested.
- Post that, pay the application fee in an online mode through the portal.
- Note the details and print the scrutiny request receipt for future reference.