YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023: This scheme by Andhra Pradesh Government is a boon for SHG Women. Under this Scheme, the Government helps poor women by providing them with financial assistance with their loans. Through this article, we will make you aware of all the aspects of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023. This includes information about eligibility for the scheme, the process of applying, benefits, and much more. So, if you have plans to apply for AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Yojana 2023, kindly go through the entirety of this article.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023
The YSR Sunna Vaddi Yojana was started by the CM of Andhra Pradesh Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy. Initially, this scheme was launched to give help to poor women who took loans from banks and are paying them on time prescribed by banks. In this Scheme, the Jaggana Government is paying the Interest Component of the loan on the behalf of those women. However, to apply for this scheme, women must be eligible. For this, the Government has determined some eligibility criteria. So it is important for the women who are applying for this scheme to fulfill these eligibility criteria. For detailed information regarding YSR Sunna Vadi Yojana 2023, you can refer to the rest of the article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
వైఎస్ఆర్ సున్న వడ్డి పథకం 2023: Overview
|Category of the Article||Scheme|
|Concerned Scheme of the Government||YSR Sunna Vaddi Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|CM of Andhra Pradesh||Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launch Date of the Scheme||24 April 2020|
|The beneficiaries of the Scheme||Women belonging to Self-Help Groups|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Providing Zero Interest Loans to Women of SHG|
|YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Official Website||http://karshak.ap.gov.in/ysrsvpr/|
YSR Sunna Vadi Yojana 2023 Required Documents
To apply for YSR Sunna Vadi Yojana 2023, you must have the following documents ready with you.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- A relevant certificate for the BPL status
- An address Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Loan Papers from the Concerned Bank
- Property Papers
- A Passport-Size Photograph
- A Relevant Certificate for SHG Status
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Since you will only be able to get benefits from the scheme if you are eligible, you must go through all the eligibility criteria the government has defined. The following is the list of all the eligibility criteria the AP Government has set for YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023.
- The scheme is only for citizens of AP, so you must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The scheme is exclusively for females.
- You must be a member of the Self-Help Group of the Andhra Pradesh State.
- You must necessarily belong to the Below Poverty Line and have a relevant certificate for it.
- Your credit amount must be less than Rs. 5 Lakh.
- If your loan is of the category Non-Performing Asset then you cannot apply for the scheme.
How to Apply for YSR Sunna Vadi Yojana 2023?
To let eligible women apply for YSR Sunna Vadi Yojana, the Andhra Pradesh Government did door-to-door surveys. This was done because most of the beneficiaries of the scheme did not have access to the internet. However, with the advancement of technology, the AP Government is soon going to conduct an online process for needy women to apply as well. In addition to this, the government provides the option to check your payment status under the scheme on its official website. To know your status under the scheme you can use the process we are sharing below.
- Agnipath Scheme Update
- E Shram Card 2023 Registration
- Gramin Dak Sevak Salary 2023
- Technip Energies India Scholarship Program 2022-23
Process of Checking Your Status in YSR Sunna Vadi Yojana
The following is the collection of steps you must follow to know your status under the scheme.
- First, you need to open the portal for AP YSR Sunna Vadi Yojana http://karshak.ap.gov.in/ysrsvpr/.
- On the page that opens up, you will see an option called “Know Your Status” on the top of your screens.
- Through that option, you will be taken to a new page where the window to “Know The Interest Reimbursement Status” is present.
- Here, you need to select the crop year, crop season, and Aadhar Card Number.
- After submitting these details, you will be able to check your interest reimbursement status.
YSR Sunna Vadi Yojana Benefits 2023
Through this Scheme, the beneficiaries that are selected by the government get financial benefits along with social security. If you have taken a loan from any government or private bank of AP below 5 Lakh credit amount, then you will be freed from the burden of loan credits by those banks. It is said that the AP Government has given a budget of 1400 Crores for the seamless implementation of this scheme. So if you are eligible for the scheme then you must not refrain from taking all the benefits of this scheme.
|For More Information Refer To||YSR Sunna Vadi Yojana 2023 Official Portal|
|For Relevant Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will I get the benefits of YSR Sunna Vaddi Yojana 2023 if I have taken my loan from a private bank?
Yes, you will get the benefits of the scheme if you take a loan from a private bank. However, it is mandatory for you to fulfill all the eligibility conditions that are decided by the government.
Can I apply for the benefits of the scheme if I do not belong to the BPL category?
No, this scheme is exclusively for women who belong to the BPL category. So you are not eligible to apply for the YSR Sunna Vaddi Yojana.
Will I be eligible to apply for YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme if I am not a citizen of Andhra Pradesh?
The scheme is only for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh, so you will not be able to apply for it if you belong to some other state.
How can I submit my documents for the benefits of the scheme?
Your documents will be collected by the volunteers who do door-to-door surveys to select the beneficiaries of the scheme. Afterward, you can check your interest reimbursement status online through the portal for the scheme.